At GOOOD, we are all advocates of responsible pet ownership. This means that beyond the stuff we make for your furkids, we also want people to adopt the best philosophy to keep both you and your pets happy. And so, here’s some of the most important things that we want people to know!
- Adopt. Don’t buy. They might look cute, but there are thousands of cuter ones in shelters and adoption agencies, who are waiting for you.
- Pets for life. Having a pet means being responsible for its life. Your pet will stick with you through thick and thin, and you should too.
- Proper pet identification. Register your pets and make them easily identifiable at all times. The last thing we want is to lose our furry friends, who mean so much to us.
- Healthy food choices. It is very common for pets to have for allergies, which can result in all kinds of physical ailments. Make sure you have a good conversation with your vet to find out what works best.
- Maximum play time and exercise. Pets need their exercise, just like you do. Give them enough toys and take them for walks so that when they’re home, they’ll be calm and peaceful with you.
- Preventative healthcare. Regular checkups will help identify any signs of illness. Make sure they see the vet at least twice a year for regular checkups to keep them fit and healthy.
- Provisions for aging pets. Sadly, pets get old like people do. To give them the most comfort in their aging years, adjust their diet and make sure they have clean, comfortable living spaces.
Remember that if it is GOOOD for pets, it is GOOOD for you. It is our hope that together with you, we’re able to encourage pet ownership that is responsible, fun, fulfilling and filled with fur.